London Business Solicitors
South Bank Legal is a London commercial law firm that provides timely and cost effective commercial legal advice and representation to business clients.
We represent clients in the UK and abroad across a range of industries and our expertise includes:
- Advising startups and entrepreneurs
- Representing Fintech: the modern financial services technology sector. More startups in all aspects of their business
- Preparing and advising on software contracts
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of business contracts
- Resolving commercial disputes
The firm was founded by Michael Czechyra, who has gained vast experience as a commercial solicitor over the past 20 years.
We are a UK commercial law firm authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 642647).
Business Solicitors SE1 and Blackfriars
We are very centrally located business solicitors in Central London. Our offices are just a few minutes’ walk from Blackfriars Station, London’s South Bank and the Tate Modern. The court complexes that we mainly practice in – the Rolls Building and the Royal Courts of Justice – are both about a 15 minute walk or a five minute cab ride away.