Civil litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More Solicitors
Civil dispute solicitors are legal professionals, instructed to act for or defend a party in a civil dispute resolution matter. Civil disputes are common and often arise between parties for a variety of reasons. Legal disputes can become very time consuming and can have a serious impact on finances and relationships. It is for these reasons that it is crucial to have experienced civil litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More solicitors on your side to ensure you reach a mutual conclusion on your case with minimal stress.
Civil dispute solicitors assist clients by helping parties involved to resolve disagreements in a variety of ways. They help by providing specialist advice on legal issues, engaging in various alternative dispute resolution methods, such as negotiation or mediation, or through the use of litigation proceedings at court.
South Bank Legal’s dispute resolution solicitors have a track record of delivering cost effective litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More and dispute resolution services to individuals involved in civil disputes.
Our success is based on an unwavering commitment to clients’ objectives and an ability to provide clear and decisive legal advice to clients, even in the most complex civil disputes.
The Role of Civil Dispute Solicitors
A civil litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More solicitor will typically carry out a number of tasks in the course of handling your case, such as:
- Drafting any necessary statements of case, witness statements or applications
- Exchanging information with the other party as part of the disclosure process
- Choosing the best possible strategy for their client based on the information their client provides
- Presenting the case in court directly or via a barrister
- Engaging in alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation: in the context of litigation and dispute resoluti... More
- Negotiating with the opposing party during the settlement phase of the case
- Considering whether to appeal the decision of a Judge
Our Civil Dispute Resolution Services
Our civil dispute solicitors will represent you throughout the litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More with a view to achieving the best possible outcome in your case. We act in a wide range of disputes. Some of the main areas of law we assist with include:
- Professional negligence disputes – We can assist in all types of professional negligence cases, including claims against solicitors.
- Property disputes – Our property litigation team of solicitors act for homeowners, commercial property developers, property management companies, landlords, tenants, vendors, surveyors, large retailers, estate agents and purchasers.
- Contract disputes – Our commercial litigators deal with a wide range of contract disputes. We can assist parties in bringing breach of contract: in contract disputes, one contracting pa... More claims and can also defend parties in these types of cases.
- Fraud claims – We can assist parties on a range of fraud: in the context of commercial dispute resolution (as o... More issues, including fraudulent statements and misappropriation of property.
- Employment and restrictive covenant disputes – If you require advice on bringing or defending an employment or restrictive covenant: in contract law, a contractual promise... More dispute, contact us today for a free, confidential discussion.
- Insolvency, bankruptcy and debt recovery – Our UK company insolvency and bankruptcy solicitors act for companies and individuals in financial difficulty.
- Freezing injunctions – We can assist parties in obtaining a freezing injunction: previously called a mareva injunction; ... More against another party. Alternatively, we can assist those who have had a freezing injunction: previously called a mareva injunction; ... More made against them to ensure the injunction: a type of remedy that a court may order in comme... More is lifted.
- Partnership disputes – Our solicitors can help you bring or defend a case in 50/50 shareholder deadlock: in corporate law; a stalemate that ari... More cases, disagreements as to funding, as well as unfair prejudice claims.
If you require an expert civil dispute solicitor to assist on your case do not hesitate to get in touch with our civil litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... More team for an initial consultation to discuss your case today.
How can South Bank Legal assist?
Our civil dispute lawyers assist on a wide range of disputes, from complex breach of contract: in contract disputes, one contracting pa... More claims and shareholder disputes, to debt recovery proceedings on behalf of an individual or business.
In cases large or small, we consider that it is crucial to control the costs of litigation to ensure that perspective is not lost and that legal costs do not grow out of proportion to what is at stake.
Our client profile is diverse. As dispute resolution solicitors, we have represented government regulators, political parties and financial institutions, but we are equally at home when pursuing the rights of individuals against big business, where a tenacious approach can more than even up the balance of power.
At South Bank Legal, our legal team have experience in all areas of law. We work closely with our clients and provide the legal services that they need to reach the best conclusion for their case.
For more information, you can contact South Bank Legal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0203 1266 584 for a confidential discussion with a dispute resolution solicitor today.
Get in touch today