Legal disputes are common and often arise between persons, companies, or local authorities for a variety of reasons. Legal disputes are time consuming and can have a serious impact on finances and relationships. It is for these reasons that it is important to have an experienced litigation solicitor on your side in order to reach a conclusion on your dispute with minimal stress.
Dispute resolution solicitors can assist clients by helping parties to resolve disputes in a number of ways. They help by providing specialist legal advice, engaging in alternative dispute resolution methods, such as negotiation or mediation, or through the use of litigation proceedings at court.
Our litigation lawyers can analyse and understand your case. They have a track record of delivering cost effective dispute resolution services to businesses and individuals.
Types of disputes
South Bank Legal have experience dealing with a wide range of legal disputes. We ensure that we give our clients clear and understandable legal advice and representation. Our dispute resolution solicitors, Birmingham, have considerable experience in the following areas:
- Commercial Litigation – Our commercial litigation team can assist with legal disputes that arise throughout the course of business and negotiate any settlements. Our commercial litigators have vast experience resolving commercial disputes and commercial contracts.
- Breach of contract claims – When a party fails to uphold their side of an agreement, it can be expensive and disruptive for others involved. Claiming for a breach of contract can help the affected party recover their losses.
- Company disputes and shareholder litigation – Legal disputes can occur internally within companies and businesses. These disputes typically include shareholder and partnership disagreements.
- Professional negligence claims – If a professional’s work or advice does not reach the expected standard, they breach their duty of care. If their client suffers as a result of this, they could make a claim for professional negligence.
- Intellectual property disputes, namely passing off claims, copyright infringement and trade mark infringement
- Fraud claims – Our litigation team can assist clients in the recovery of assets and losses following cases of fraud.
- Insolvency – At South Bank Legal, our company insolvency and bankruptcy solicitors act for companies and individuals in financial difficulty. We also act for creditors seeking debt recovery and to protect their position in cases of actual or threatened insolvency.
- Property disputes – Property disputes can occur between landlords and tenants, homeowners and property developers. These disputes typically involve issues with contracts, boundary issues and disrepair claims.
How can South Bank Legal assist?
In cases large or small, we consider that it is crucial to control the costs of litigation to ensure that perspective is not lost and that legal costs do not grow out of proportion to what is at stake.
South Bank Legal are a commercial law firm based in London, offering nationwide service.
For more information, you can contact South Bank Legal via email at email@example.com. You can also call 0203 1266 584 for a confidential discussion with a dispute resolution solicitor today.
Get in touch today