Solicitors South London: Legal issues and dispute resolution
Legal issues and disputes are common and often arise between companies, persons, or local authorities for a variety of reasons. Legal disputes are time consuming and can have a serious impact on finances and relationships. It is for these reasons that it is important to have an experienced solicitor on your side in order to reach a conclusion with minimal stress.
Solicitors can assist clients in a number of ways. They help by providing specialist legal advice, engaging in dispute resolution methods, and representing clients at court.
South Bank Legal’s solicitors, South London, have a track record of delivering cost effective dispute resolution services to individuals and businesses.
What does a solicitor do?
The legal work solicitors will typically perform on their client’s behalf in a civil litigation: the bringing of a lawsuit or legal claim in cour... dispute may include:
- Drafting any necessary statements of case, witness statements or applications
- Exchanging information with the other party as part of the disclosure process
- Choosing a strategy to use in court based on the information their client provides
- Presenting the case in the courtroom via a barrister
- Negotiating with the opposing party during the settlement phase of the case
- Appealing their client’s case if a decision goes against them
Types of matters we can assist with
South Bank Legal has experience in dealing with wide ranging legal matters. We ensure that we give our clients understandable and clear legal advice and always keep them up to date on their case. Our solicitors, South London have particular expertise in multiple areas of law. These areas include:
- Commercial Litigation – Our commercial litigation team can assist with legal disputes that arise throughout the course of business and negotiate any settlements. We have vast experience resolving business disputes in a way that meets the needs of our clients, whilst maintaining relationships between parties.
- Breach of contract claims – When a party fails to uphold their side of an agreement, it can be expensive and disruptive for others involved. Claiming for a breach of contract can help the affected party recover their losses.
- Company disputes and shareholder litigation – Legal disputes can occur internally within companies and businesses. These disputes typically involve disagreements between shareholders or partners to a company.
- Professional negligence claims – If a professional’s work or advice does not reach the expected standard, they breach their duty of care. If their client suffers as a result of this, they could make a claim for professional negligence. We have vast experience in dealing with professional negligence claims against solicitors.
- Intellectual property disputes, namely passing off claims, copyright infringementand trade mark infringement.
- Fraud claims – Our litigation team can assist clients in the recovery of assets and losses following cases of fraud.
- Insolvency – At South Bank Legal, our company insolvency and bankruptcy solicitors act for companies and individuals in financial difficulty, as well as creditors seeking debt recovery and to protect their position in cases of actual or threatened insolvency.
- Property disputes – Residential property disputes can occur between tenants and landlords, property developers and homeowners. These disputes typically involve issues with contracts, disrepair claims, boundary issues and landlord and tenant law.
If you require legal assistance on any matter, please contact South Bank Legal today to get in touch with one of our solicitors in South London for an initial consultation and to discuss your potential options going forward.
Our aim is to cost effectively resolve legal disputes in a short amount of time and to keep our clients out of court proceedings when possible. We represent clients in the UK and abroad across a range of industries.
How can South Bank Legal assist?
Our commercial and civil law solicitors, South London, handle a range of disputes, from complex breach of contract claims and shareholder disputes to debt recovery proceedings on behalf of businesses.
In cases small or large, we consider that it is crucial to control the costs of litigation to ensure that perspective is not lost and that legal costs do not grow out of proportion to what is at stake.
Our client profile is diverse. As dispute resolution solicitors, we have represented government regulators, financial institutions and political parties, but we are equally at home when pursuing the rights of individuals against big businesses, where a tenacious approach can more than even up the balance of power.
At South Bank Legal, our legal team have experience in all areas of law. We work closely with our clients in order to provide the legal services that they need to reach the best conclusion for their case.
Our law firm is registered in England and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our solicitors offer legal services to individuals located in England and Wales. We have an office in South East England, Central London.
For more information, you can contact South Bank Legal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0203 1266 584 for a confidential discussion with a dispute resolution solicitor today.
Get in touch today